Login Strategies for Publishers in a Cookieless Future
Sven Bornemann, CEO of the European netID Foundation, talks about first-party cookies and intelligent login strategies and how they open up new strategic opportunities. He reflects on chances and challenges for publishers after the decline of third-party-cookies.
In the video session you can learn more about:
- Login strategies for publishers in a cookie-less future
- Changes in User identification
- Opportunities and challenges for the publishing market
- What does change after the death of third party cookies?
- User identification non-cookie based
- How to position the publishing industry in the digital value change in the future
- What are the upcoming alternatives for third-party cookies?
- How GDPR creates opportunities for publishers
- What happens to non-login users?
- Which solution is netID providing?
About Sven Bornemann:
Sven Bornemann, who holds a degree in business information technology, was the managing director of AGOF Services GmbH for the last three years before taking over the chairmanship of the European netID Foundation. Sven Bornemann started his career at Bertelsmann Media Systems. He then became CEO at Concept! AG as well as at OgilvyInteractive Germany. His other positions include Adconion Media Group and Smarthouse Media / Axel Springer SE as well as vwd group AG.
About The European netID Foundation:
The European netID Foundation was founded in March 2018 by Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland, ProSiebenSat.1, and United Internet with the brands WEB.DE and GMX. With an independent market solution, the foundation supports Internet offers from all sectors in the implementation of the new European data protection law and has created the open login standard netID for this purpose. The initiators of the foundation together reach around 50 million unique users per month and together have more than 38 million active accounts. More information at www.enid.eu.